Dr. A. Subhi (General Manager) and Dr. A. Benkhalil (Managing Director) of Gradtech Consultants Limited visited Libya from the 20th of December 2007until the 3rd of January 2008.
Their visit included meetings with business prime movers as well as numerous discussions and agreements of cooperations with faculty heads at a number of Universities, Colleges and Training Centres in Tripoli, Misrata and Zawea.
The overriding purpose of the visit is to reinforce and widen our links within the Libyan academic sector, and to generate a proactive discussion in order to facilitate a better mutual understanding of the market demands and how to better satisfy them.
Further discussions were undertaken and agreements were reached in regard to the following topics:
- The agreement on a common base from where the credentials of the respective academic institutions are to be evaluated, and hence selected.
- The commencement of the process that would facilitate a highly fruitful program of partnerships with the UK educational institutions.
- Encouraging and introducing direct academic contact within these partnership programs through the process of staff visitation.
- The facilitation of access to the respective UK institutions' library material.
- Technology transfer through the partnership programs.
Our main partner in Libya International IT Company (IITC) and meeting with the Executive Manager Mr. Ibrahim Ammer www.iitc.com.ly
ATLAS Technology Company and meeting with
Dr. Nuri Almadani the Director.
The Scientific Center for Training and Technology (SCTT) meeting with Dr Abdalruf Siala Executive Director and Abdulsalm Eldaly Tranning Manager
AlRefak University and meeting with Mrs Franka
the chairman , dean and the staff
Meeting with 7 April University staff
The General Authority for Information and meeting with Dr A. Elbibas, Information Dep Manager (www.gia.gov.ly)
The Higher Institute of Industry, Misrata and meeting with the Dean Dr Majdi Ashibani